SMCT is grateful to be heading into a new year, especially one where live theater is again possible! We want to make sure we are able to continue to perform, while keeping everyone involved as safe as possible.
As such, here are our Promises and Expectations regarding COVID:
- Vaccines are required for all cast, crew, and band members.
- Documentation of vaccination status will be required at auditions.
- Masks are required whenever we are inside, including while singing and dancing. However we do not plan to wear masks for performances.
- We will have a slightly smaller cast size.
- All rehearsals will be held in larger areas for distancing options.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival whenever possible.
- We will be sanitizing common areas before and after rehearsals.
Things will remain flexible, adjusting with state / federal guidelines and the needs of specific situations.